Major telecom providers were also involved in this project as they provided their existing infrastructure as the base to build out the new network. To complete the project ecosystem, construction providers were also required to build the elements required to set up the network and lay it down across the country.
IMMCO was tasked with the end-to-end design process, which was completed in such an efficient manner that the end client ended up referring us to assist their construction partners. As the work began, IMMCO took over from the design validation and construction packaging preparation phases of the project onwards for three major construction partners.
Overall, IMMCO’s scope in this project covered nearly 350,000 houses and over 160 service area modules. Apart from the scale that the team covered, the following points were also key in ensuring the delivery of this project exceeded client expectations.
- Reducing turnaround time by over 75% at the construction package prep phase
- Cost savings of over 85% for a major construction partner across the FDDD and MDU design phases
- Onsite support, enabling real-time design solutions to the on-field teams and speedy verification from the end client
- Establishing a single source of truth for data, keeping all updates on track, avoiding common industry mistakes such as misalignments between artefacts
- Effective combination of software and services, leading to a comprehensive client solution
- Showcasing the scalability of our team, being able to take on multiple phases of the project (network augmentation, phase 2 and more) as it progressed
230 Mountain Brook Ct,
Canton (Atlanta), GA 30115 USA
Canton (Atlanta), GA, USA (HQ)